Friday, June 25, 2010
No, I haven’t disappeared or gone into hibernation! Since there hasn’t been any Blog postings for some time, I’m sure many have been left to draw their own conclusions. Ultimately, there is no excuse, since everything does boil down to work! The madness of a very demanding two-month travel schedule, along with all of my Conference preparations and then, the Conference itself, has left me with very little time to devote to helping you “Keep Your Head In The Game” as the Blog title communicates.

I have been compiling things and relevant inspiration. So, along with you, I want to get back into the game and will be bringing a number of new postings in the weeks to come. Thank you for your patience.

Pastor Harold Warner

About Me

My Photo
Tucson, AZ, United States
View my complete profile

Translate

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Stay in the Loop!

Pageviews this Month