Monday, September 7, 2009
I had already been working on things when I got an email today from Garett King basically saying, "where's the blog?!" He even told me how many days it was since my last posting, 20+ days! I hope he's not hard up for sermon material, but he is correct. It has been an extended period. So I thought I'd just let you know that there are a number of things "in the chute" and "on the stove" that should be posted tomorrow and Wednesday and later this week.

I've had a revelation! When you commit yourself to writing a blog, like everything else in life, it boils down to
work! You've got to stay at it, but at the same time, I can't decimate my sermon inspiration either! Every pastor knows what that's about! So, take heart, I should have things worked out by tomorrow!

Also, a couple of things would be helpful from you. One is encouragement. If you find this beneficial, let me know. I don't want to be presumptuous that you're getting something from this; plus, I don't want to waste my own time. So, if it's a help or blessing, just let me know. Along with that, if you want an immediate notification of a new posting either to your computer or to your phone, you can sign up to get an RSS feed to notify you. But..........don't ask me how you do that! I think on the website it is pretty self-explanatory. Just follow directions and things should be fine. Otherwise, happy Labor Day~

About Me

My Photo
Tucson, AZ, United States
View my complete profile

Translate

Popular Posts

Search

Loading...

Follow Me on Twitter

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Stay in the Loop!

Pageviews this Month